Friday September 18- Sunday September 20
Roberts Creek, Sunshine Coast BC
It’s a not-your-everday “retreat” for the not-your-everyday yoga crew.
Join us and our friends to salute the summer goodbye on the Sunshine Coast. We’ve rented a stunning cabin for two nights in which we’ll move, connect, and dig deep. On top of the regular yoga, meditation, & journalling programming, we are collaborating with a seriously rad group of makers & doers to lead you through some DIY workshops.
You can look forward to:
- Daily Social Yoga classes & group meditations
- A self care & aromatherapy workshop from Woodlot.
- Calligraphy workshop from Fox and Flourish
- Local, organic meals from SPUD
- Bread making workshop from Artisan Sourdough Vancouver
- Foraging 101 & Hike with Museum Eats
+ SUP Yoga, optional brewery tours, plenty of hikes and time to kick back.
Leave feeling refreshed, flexible, empowered, and with a whole slew of new skills.
Only 5 beds available- get in on it soon!
Note: Payment plans available- enquire at email@example.com
SIGN UP HERE